Thursday, April 12, 2012

Russia

The time is nearing. I have less than 30 days to raise half of the money to make it to Russia with E3 Ministries. I have accepted that I may not be going but I still know God is amazing and He can make anything a reality. This may not be the right time to go but I will continue trying. This may not be the right time but eventually it will be His right timing. I am not giving up. There are far too many people in this world that do not know the Father, what He did for us through His Son and that He gives a part of Himself to us to live IN US with the Holy Spirit. I know God will use me in His perfect time, for His perfect Will. Its not about what God is going to use ME for but what Glory HE gets by showing His GREATNESS.

There are some spiritual "gloom" days after arriving that I need to be prepared for. I hope for continued prayers and a lifting up of the spirits of everyone on this team. God is great!

Lord, I am far from perfect but You are not. I thank you for the opportunity to try. The lessons I have learned through this are amazing and are helping me to walk the way You want me to. Let me walk in Your footprints, not separate from. Amen!

If you would like to help send me to Russia (or help on a future trip if that is what the Lord has for me) please feel free to donate here! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment